Contest entries
Tylodina perversa
By Cumhur Gedikoglu
posted 16:07 CST Today (within the last hour)
Russian sturgeon
By Michal Kubík
posted 15:48 CST Today (1 hour ago)
How do you want you egg....over easy
By Mario Robillard
posted 15:22 CST Today (1 hour ago)
Grumpy
By Victor Micallef
posted 12:48 CST Today (4 hours ago)
Nemo
By Kelvin H.y. Tan
posted 11:54 CST Today (5 hours ago)
Lion Fish with diver at Tubbataha reef
By Mathias Weck
posted 11:25 CST Today (5 hours ago)

Photo Dive Sites
dive sites latestNesgja
Iceland
dive sites latestBunaken National ...
Indonesia, Celebes Sea
dive sites latestZeeland, sealand....
Netherlands, North Sea
dive sites latestThe Magnet: Belon...
Indonesia, Indian Ocean
dive sites latestKuanji tulamben bali
Indonesia, Bali Sea
dive sites latestkona offshore
United States, Pacific
dive sites latestAdrome
Mexico, Gulf Of Mexico
dive sites latestHenderson Point, ...
Canada, Pacific
dive sites latestSealine beach, Qatar
Qatar, Gulf Of Oman
dive sites latestAdromina
Mexico, Gulf Of Mexico

infoYou are not logged so will not be able to make forum posts until you login or open a member account
  Really Simple Syndication  
message this message is importantany interest in a fairly complete NIKON RS system?
body, 13 mm, 50mm, SB104,SB105, dual and single Nikon arms, dual ultra light
arms, L&M focusing light, custom fitted Pelican case etc etc. body and
lenses just returned from complete annual check and overhaul. all ok.
100-125 dives on system- well loved obviously never flooded or any trouble looking to move to lighter digital system

Al Sharp
6 point member
member image

message Hello Al,
I'm interested in the Nikon RS you are selling, could you give me a price for the complete set? and could you sell me just the camera body and lenses, without the arms and strobes? if yes, which is the price?

message from: Al Sharp...
any interest in a fairly complete NIKON RS system? body, 13 mm, 50mm, SB104,SB105, dual and single Nikon arms, dual ultra light arms, L&M focusing light, custom fitted Pelican case etc etc. body and lenses just returned from complete annual check and overhaul. all ok. 100-125 dives on system- well loved obviously never flooded or any trouble looking to move to lighter digital system

Erick
2 point member
member image

message click here to email 

Dmanfish
30 point member
member image

message Dear Al,
I am interested on your complete Nikon RS system. Please email me your asking price. Many Thanks, Isabel

Isabel
1 point member
member image

message Hallo,
i´m interested to buy your Nikonos RS Setup. Have you a picture and what is your asking price?

best regards
Erwin

Erwin
99 point member
member image

message Hi

I cannot tell how recent this thread is, but if you currently have the system for sale, I'm interested? Where do we go from here?

Kim

member image

message Hi

I cannot tell how recent this thread is, but if you currently have the system for sale, I'm interested? Where do we go from here?

Kim

member image

message yes am very interested please let me know the info

member image

message Hi Al - Is this a current thread or an old one? [I haven't figured out how to tell - can anyone help me?]. Al, you are probably better off selling the whole system together, but if you are interested in just selling the RS body and the Ultralight arms, please get back to me. Is it an early or late version of the RS? I'm not interested in any "first run" RS bodies [which have scalloped edges on the back door] as they tend to flood. Thanks

member image