Contest entries
A close up of the iconic Australian Weedy Seadragon. Its vibrant colors a treasure for everyone loves the underwater world.
By Francesco Ricci
posted 01:00 CST Today (within the last hour)
Algae Shrimp with back and side lighting.
By Marylin Batt
posted Monday, October 23, 2017
Sea pen porcelain crab  Porcellanella triloba  in a Sea pen  Virgularia gustaviana .
By Filip Staes
Dancing Star
By Mario Robillard
White tip reef sharks at Tubbataha
By Mathias Weck
Whale Shark and reflex  Isla Contoy M xico
By Alejandro Topete

Photo Dive Sites
dive sites latestCypress Spring
United States, Landlocked Seas/Lakes
dive sites latestSnapper Hole, Eas...
Cayman islands, Caribbean Sea
dive sites latestMango Bay
Thailand, Asian Sea
dive sites latestJapanese gargen
Thailand, Asian Sea
dive sites latestLeuk Bay Koa Tao
Thailand, Asian Sea
dive sites latestInland Sea South ...
Qatar, Persian/Arabian Gulf
dive sites latestChumphone island
Thailand, Asian Sea
dive sites latestLampedusa island
Italy, Mediterranean Sea
dive sites latestIsland View Beach
Canada, Pacific
dive sites latestTelegraph Cove
Canada, Pacific

infoYou are not logged so will not be able to make forum posts until you login or open a member account
  Really Simple Syndication  
message this message is importantI have the following camera system up for private sale. If interested, please contact me (Isobel) on 01908 395688 here in Milton Keynes and we can arrange for you to look at it properly prior to making any decisions. Thanks.

Sea&Sea Motor Marine II EX camera plus strap (for land use)
Sea&Sea YS-120 TTL strobe Duo (can be used TTL, manual, half or can be used as a slave in conjunction with a second strobe); with connecting cable
Sea&Sea Sea Arm V set (SA-V H-S) adjustable strobe arm
Sea&Sea high eyepoint optical viewfinder which makes framing more accurate and easier
Sea&Sea wide angle lens 16mm/F5.6 (from 2.6 ft and up)
Sea & Sea Lens holder
I have shot some really quite excellent wide angle u/w piccies with this camera (I can show you slides to give you an idea if you live locally!). It is very easy to use and you can shoot TTL or manual. You have full control over F stops etc so you can get the results you want. It has automatic wind-on of the film after each shot and also

member image

message please advise how much you are looking to sell this for regards martin

Martinmirrorcarp
2 point member
member image

message G'Day mate,
Just wondering if you'd be interested in selling the 16mm wide angle lens alone?
Just letting you know that i'm an Aussie so there'd be a little international postage and payment stuff involved but i'm sure we could work something out if your keen.
Cheers mate.
okkadiver

Okkadiver
2 point member
member image

message Hi there,
I have to say I'm not that interested in just selling the lens on its own - rather hoping to get rid of the whole lot to someone so I'd rather wait for that. If you want me to contact you if it doesn't sell, please let me know your email address (if it's ok with you) and I'd be happy to contact you at a later date.
Cheers, Isobel.

member image