Entries to the annual contest close 31st December 2019

25 days to go

Contest entries
 Coral Garden  Taken in Carlisle bay  Barbados with Olympus TG 4
By Steve Dolan
posted 10:20 CST Today (within the last hour)
Dwarf Cuttlefish hunting
By Todd Moseley
posted 08:19 CST Today (2 hours ago)
Circus performance
By Michal Štros
posted 05:35 CST Today (5 hours ago)
ambon scorpionfish
By Vladimir Chubenko
posted 05:07 CST Today (5 hours ago)
Porcelain Crabs on seapen   Lissoporcellana cf nakasonei
By Hansruedi Wuersten
posted 01:11 CST Today (9 hours ago)
Kinda  Blue

Nudibranch   Tambja morosa

Bali  Indonesia
By Stefan Follows
posted 01:04 CST Today (9 hours ago)

Photo Dive Sites
dive sites latestLokheed L1011 Try...
Jordan, Red Sea
dive sites latestPiti
United States, Philippine Sea
dive sites latestLockheed L1011 Tr...
Jordan, Red Sea
dive sites latestThe Tank
Jordan, Red Sea
dive sites latestArya secret reef
Indonesia
dive sites latestNsiida
Italy, Tyrrhenian Sea
dive sites latestTorre fumo
Italy, Tyrrhenian Sea
dive sites latestHercules C-130
Jordan, Red Sea
dive sites latestHercules C 130
Jordan, Red Sea
dive sites latestNeptune Memorial ...
United States, Atlantic (North American coastal)

infoYou are not logged so will not be able to make forum posts until you login or open a member account
  Really Simple Syndication  
message this message is importantHey guys, i'm interested in getting into fluoro UW photography. I just got a sea and sea housing with 2 YS-D2 strobes for my sony a6000 and was wondering if anyone has any tips on what lights and/or filters i should get my set up?

Thanks

Jordanw25
9 point member
member image

message In fact the main advantage of digital photography is that you can capture as many photos as you desire and delete unwanted ones later without compromising the memory card. I definitely recommend you try this field of photography as it has many benefits. website

Stella Maxwell
8 point member
member image

message It’s really different kind of concept to capture photograph in underwater. Love to visit such an outstanding website and very excited to share it with those students who want to make career as a photographer and also take personal statement writing help from me at Personal statement Folks - website for getting admission in their dream college.

Caroline Webb
12 point member
member image

message Fluoro Photography is good career option and can be very interesting for photography lover to take pictures in underwater. Blue and Ultraviolet Light is good but used to be as different location, not to gather.

Jack,
website

Jack Ponting
12 point member
member image

message Much appreciate you as you encourage new talent to come through with a little bit of guidance. Also love your different concept of to achieve your mission statement that you take budding underwater photographers from newbie to pro by providing the advice on the equipment and knowledge how to use it.
website

Alyssa Patterson
17 point member
member image

message I Like This Post

David Son
18 point member
member image

message I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work.
website

Ankita Dave
19 point member
member image

message Thanks for sharing this article. I love this article your information is truly good and I hope all the goods comments to provide us .
website

Ankita Dave
19 point member
member image