Contest entries
Hidden turtle
By Hansruedi Wuersten
posted 01:05 CST Today (within the last hour)
Submarine with Sun  Mag Bay Mexico
By Alejandro Topete
posted Monday, February 18, 2019
Nebrotha with UV lighting. No strobes
By George Touliatos
Snorkeling in the shallow passes between motus in Tikehau.  Capture the parrot fish school swimming over the coral.  Camera is Nikon ActionTouch  Portra 400 Film
By Andrew Shannon
Traffic Buestripe Fish  Raja Ampat
By Wawan Mangile
French Angel
By Daniel Waldman

Photo Dive Sites
dive sites latestCalabas Reef, Bon...
Netherlands Antilles, Caribbean Sea
dive sites latestno dive site
United States, Atlantic (North American coastal)
dive sites latestAegean Sea
Turkey, Aegean Sea
dive sites latestChileno Bay
Mexico, Sea Of Cortés /Gulf of California
dive sites latestgerman lake kreid...
Germany
dive sites latestxi jiao swimming ...
China
dive sites latestYakushima, kagosh...
Japan
dive sites latestC59 Wreck - La Paz
Mexico, Sea Of Cortés /Gulf of California
dive sites latestNew Reef
South Africa, Atlantic (African coastal)
dive sites latestAguni island, oki...
Japan, East China Sea

infoYou are not logged so will not be able to make forum posts until you login or open a member account
  Really Simple Syndication  
message this message is importantHey guys, i'm interested in getting into fluoro UW photography. I just got a sea and sea housing with 2 YS-D2 strobes for my sony a6000 and was wondering if anyone has any tips on what lights and/or filters i should get my set up?

Thanks

Jordanw25
9 point member
member image

message In fact the main advantage of digital photography is that you can capture as many photos as you desire and delete unwanted ones later without compromising the memory card. I definitely recommend you try this field of photography as it has many benefits. website

Stella Maxwell
8 point member
member image

message It’s really different kind of concept to capture photograph in underwater. Love to visit such an outstanding website and very excited to share it with those students who want to make career as a photographer and also take personal statement writing help from me at Personal statement Folks - website for getting admission in their dream college.

Caroline Webb
12 point member
member image

message Fluoro Photography is good career option and can be very interesting for photography lover to take pictures in underwater. Blue and Ultraviolet Light is good but used to be as different location, not to gather.

Jack,
website

Jack Ponting
12 point member
member image