Contest entries
Red Devil
By George Touliatos
posted 01:47 CST Today (within the last hour)
Mantisshrimp at home
By Hansruedi Wuersten
posted 01:16 CST Today (within the last hour)
Clark s Anemonefish/Photographed with a Canon 60 mm macro lens at Alor  Indonesia.
By Laurie Slawson
posted Tuesday, November 19, 2019
Bubble Coral/Photographed with a Canon 60 mm macro lens at Alor  Indonesia.
By Laurie Slawson
leave
By Marc Van Den Broeck
 Tango
By Allen Walker

Photo Dive Sites
dive sites latestTorre fumo
Italy, Tyrrhenian Sea
dive sites latestHercules C-130
Jordan, Red Sea
dive sites latestHercules C 130
Jordan, Red Sea
dive sites latestNeptune Memorial ...
United States, Atlantic (North American coastal)
dive sites latestScoglio della For...
Italy, Tyrrhenian Sea
dive sites latestOlyver's Cabyon
Jordan, Red Sea
dive sites latestOlyver's Canyon
Jordan, Red Sea
dive sites latestL-1011
Jordan, Red Sea
dive sites latestOlyver's Canyon
Japan, Red Sea
dive sites latestTorre di Camerota
Italy, Tyrrhenian Sea

infoYou are not logged so will not be able to make forum posts until you login or open a member account
  Really Simple Syndication  
message this message is importantWhat I am selling is a Ikelite 200 storbe (orange). The sreobe was service by Ikelite in Aug. 05. It comes withe a new battery and 1 year warranty on parts. The condition is excellent. Please contact me at wreckdiver@bellsouth if interested.

Joe Pakan
128 point member
member image

message This item still for sale?

If so is it compatible with a digital camera like the Olympus C7070?

Thanks,Terry

Terrance Fidler
33 point member
member image

message Hi Terry: This strobe was used with a Nikon D-70 camera in a houseing, the strobe was used on a manual setting. It work very well. As to you camera C7070.
It should work on it as well. I did call Ikelite tech people just to be sure. This strobe can not be set up to be use on TTL for any digital camera. If you need more in foramtion please contact me at my e-mail address click here to email  Thanks JOE

Joe Pakan
128 point member
member image

message Please take note that I have now posted the Ikelite strobe on E-bay as of Jan 16,2006. If you need more information please contact me at click here to email  Thanks Joe

Joe Pakan
128 point member
member image

message Hi Joe

Sorry I forgot to reply back to you sooner. Get over 100 emails a day. Still not an excuse though.

I went and bought a new Inon 2000. Just dove with this weekend and like it alot. Espcially the pre-focus light which illuminates the object before pictures and helps me focus the center of the flash before taking a photo.

Cheers,Terry

Terrance Fidler
33 point member
member image

message hello,
I saw your item for sale on the advert and i will like to buy it.however,i will urge you to kindly email me back the price and present condition of it.hope to read from you soon...

Fred....

Fred0000
member image

message Hi Just got the message posted on the site, I would be open for an offer, I was looking for $389.00 US plus shipping and packageing. If you would like to contact me direct please contact me at click here to email  Waiting to hear from you soon. If you prefer I would be willing to talk to you on the phone, let me know. Thanks for your interest. JOE

Joe Pakan
128 point member
member image

message Fred000 is probably a scammer
As per usual take precautions when selling on this (or any other) online forum!

Benny Sutton
13519 point member
Benny Sutton member image

message Fred000 is probably a scammer
As per usual take precautions when selling on this (or any other) online forum!

Benny Sutton
13519 point member
Benny Sutton member image

The information on my orginal post has changed, therefore I am basic reposting my item. The Ikelite strobe is a 200 substrobe (orange). The strobe was fully service by Ikelite in Aug of 2005 then it was put in the closet, due to me not diving. The strobe is a grear strobe for a beginner of a professional. The strobe is ready to be used. I charged the battery and then test fired, all was working well. I will be selling the stobe with a charger. I will ship the strobe fully charged all you need to do is attact your cord to the strobe and you camera. Any one interest in the strobe please contact me at click here to email  for addtioanl information and the pricing. Thanks

Joe Pakan
128 point member
member image

message Please be aware that this strobe has now been sold.

Joe Pakan
128 point member
member image