Contest entries
Anemone  Edmonds Pier  Puget Sound Washington
By Alison Ranheim
posted 20:41 CST Today (within the last hour)
Parablennius zvonimiri
Double curious
By Cumhur Gedikoglu
posted 16:54 CST Today (4 hours ago)
Snake Eel
By Iyad Suleyman
posted 14:44 CST Today (6 hours ago)
POOL
By Sergiy Glushchenko
posted 14:14 CST Today (6 hours ago)
Curious green turtle
By Joerg Blessing
posted 13:37 CST Today (7 hours ago)
The Red Sea in Egypt holds a lot of nice views  above and below  In this over/under shot  I love that you can see how the water gives a different view. Check out the pink coral on the left  above and below water.
By Robert Smits
posted 11:31 CST Today (9 hours ago)

Photo Dive Sites
dive sites latestMacabuca, Grand C...
Cayman islands, Caribbean Sea
dive sites latestSamal
Philippines
dive sites latestHaugesund Harbor
Norway, North Sea
dive sites latestCienaga
Venezuela, Gulf of Venezuela
dive sites latestSatayh reef
Egypt, Red Sea
dive sites latestPeacock Springs, ...
United States
dive sites latestDoba wreck
Qatar, Gulf Of Oman
dive sites latestOff Puerto Lopez ...
Ecuador, Pacific
dive sites latestOslo Harbor
Norway, Atlantic (European coastal)
dive sites latestDavao City
Philippines

infoYou are not logged so will not be able to make forum posts until you login or open a member account
  Really Simple Syndication  
message this message is important
HI, I got a reconditioned camera from Canon through warranty and still love my G12, I have a Sony 100M2 but still use the Canon. With the Ikelite housing and 2 DS161 strobes can someone give me what the best settings would be to do just normal diving, usually daytime. I have a red filter I use, a close up lens, etc but for using the camera in general I have it set at sp-100, Underwater- -1/3, full strobe, I think that is it on C1.
Would like to get some good settings for C! and C2 and some advice on when to use each. I have been using this camera for about 6 years, or the one that I had before this one. Someone help me set it up and that person isn't around anymore. FYI, I use a double cable for the strobes
Any help would be appreciated, I also have a Nikon D7200 that I am thinking about getting housing, ports, and lenses for but don't dive enough now to justify the extra money right now. That's why I bought the DS161's but kinda stopped at that for now.
Thanks in advance, ...

Buick48
248 point member
Buick48 member image

message Wow, amazing picture
website

Leaddriveseo
27 point member
member image