Contest entries
Physophora hydrostatica is known as a deep sea Jellyfish
By Rene B. Andersen
posted 07:35 CST Today (within the last hour)
Hippocampus bargibanti   Looking Through the Window of the Soul
By Sofia Tenggrono
posted 06:52 CST Today (1 hour ago)
Baby squid
By Niky Šímová
posted 02:54 CST Today (5 hours ago)
Common lobster  kreeft  homarus gammarus
By Eduard Bello
posted Sunday, May 19, 2019
Sea snail Diminovula culmen Romblon
By Oksana Maksymova
Healthy Marine Ecosystem
By Wawan Mangile

Photo Dive Sites
dive sites latestZevenhuizerplas, ...
Netherlands, Landlocked Seas/Lakes
dive sites latestCenote Xuxi
Mexico
dive sites latestNorth Sands, Aliw...
South Africa, Indian Ocean
dive sites latesttubbataha
Philippines, South China Sea
dive sites latestpolepole.net
Japan, Sea of Japan
dive sites latestCoron Bay Busanga
Philippines, Philippine Sea
dive sites latestpolepoledive.net
Japan, Sea of Japan
dive sites latestLago di San Giorg...
Italy
dive sites latestDreamgate
Mexico, Caribbean Sea
dive sites latestHotoch Ha
Mexico, Caribbean Sea

infoYou are not logged so will not be able to make forum posts until you login or open a member account
  Really Simple Syndication  
message I am giving up diving due to a recurring ear issue. I have an Aquatica AD7100/7200 housing (Aquatica part #20073-opt) for the Nikon D7200 or D7100 cameras. See Aquatica website for details: website The housing has exactly 20 dives on it. It is in mint condition. Comes with all supplied accessories, original box, manual,etc. Comes with standard Galileo viewfinder. The Inon 45 degree viewfinder (also with 20 dives) pictured is also for sale separately ($375). Housing was purchased directly from Aquatica factory in Montreal on August 8, 2015. Includes 2 TLC strobe ball mounts (#77553), plus one accessory ball mount (third party manufacturer), also includes an extra maintenance o-ring kit (#18843)for the housing and extra vinyl and rubber control tips (#19223) and a light mask (#18472) for use with fisheye lenses.
I'm asking $2300 US for the housing, $375 for finder or $2650 for both. click here to email 

Scott Leslie
43 point member
member image

message  SOLD

Scott Leslie
43 point member
member image

message Thanks for your sharing. Hope you can contribute more quality posts to this page website and website and website

Maitri Shah
45 point member
member image

message Nikon cameras are really irritated and very appropriate for the uses under the water with the one class for the beginners. Canon has water proofing surety after the website on this camera we would like on this one to buy.

Ximip
7 point member
member image

message this message is importantUndertaking photography ventures is an incredible method to ensure you generally have something to shoot and focus on, so you're always moving your range of abilities forward, as opposed to altering old pictures and feeling deadened. website

Anna Martin
5 point member
Anna Martin member image

message This is a topic of my [url=https://awriter.org/essay-writing-services/]top essay writing services[/url] interest. I love reading through your blog,I’ve read through a number of the articles in your website , and I love the way you blog.

Fokinaemilia Fokinaemilia
8 point member
member image

message Thank you for sharing such beautiful information. website I must say am highly overwhelmed by your whole story. website

Phil Danny
6 point member
member image