Contest entries
Dolphin with Divers and Jacks  San Benedicto Island M xico
By Alejandro Topete
posted 15:45 CST Today (within the last hour)
Mr Stoic
By John Loving
posted 14:54 CST Today (1 hour ago)
Sargasso Sunlight/Photographed with a Tokina 10 17 mm fisheye lens at San Nicolas dive site  San Carlos  Sonora  Mexico.
By Laurie Slawson
posted 14:48 CST Today (1 hour ago)
Dendronotus regius/Photographed with a Canon 100 mm macro lens at Anilao  Phillipines.
By Laurie Slawson
posted 14:46 CST Today (1 hour ago)
At the surface
By Serge Melesan
posted 09:42 CST Today (6 hours ago)
Japanse... Knotszakpijp  styela clava
By Eduard Bello
posted 08:45 CST Today (7 hours ago)

Photo Dive Sites
dive sites latestL’enfer de Dante
France
dive sites latestveracruz
Mexico, Gulf Of Mexico
dive sites latestZevenhuizerplas, ...
Netherlands, Landlocked Seas/Lakes
dive sites latestCenote Xuxi
Mexico
dive sites latestNorth Sands, Aliw...
South Africa, Indian Ocean
dive sites latesttubbataha
Philippines, South China Sea
dive sites latestpolepole.net
Japan, Sea of Japan
dive sites latestCoron Bay Busanga
Philippines, Philippine Sea
dive sites latestpolepoledive.net
Japan, Sea of Japan
dive sites latestLago di San Giorg...
Italy

infoYou are not logged so will not be able to make forum posts until you login or open a member account
  Really Simple Syndication  
I've owned these from new when I bought them in London. They've NEVER flooded or been used in anger. However, after moving from the UK and forgetting to charge them up, the cells have gone. Subtronics have quoted me roughly €200 per head to re-cell and suggest a full service & O ring change for an extra €65, making it €265 per unit. I've 4 sync cables for some reason & a pair of Inon ball socket mounts. The whole kit comes in a custom partitioned Pelicase that cost me €200 to get fitted out on top of purchasing it in the first place & is both bullet proof and watertight. I no longer use or need them & rather than ditch them felt someone should get some use out of them. I'm looking for €500 ONO for the 2 of them and all the bits and the case which will protect them when despatched. I'm based in South Africa but will be back in London at the end of May, which is probably an easier & safer place to post them from. It's also a lot nearer to Subtronics than Cape Town is.

David Preutz
6 point member
member image

message website
website
website

Pamututo Stattech
27 point member
member image