To save a movie on your computer
- On the File menu, click Save Movie File, and then click My computer.
In the Movie Tasks pane, under Finish Movie, click Save to my computer.
- In the Enter a file name for your saved movie box, type a name for your movie.
- In the Choose a place to save your movie box, do one of the following:
- Choose the path and folder name from the list of available places in the drop-down box.
- Click Browse to choose a new place that is not already listed in the drop-down box.
- To create a new folder, click Make New Folder in the Browse For File dialog box, and then type a name for the new folder.
- On the Movie Setting page, do one of the following:
- To use the default movie setting, click Best quality for playback on my computer (recommended). The specific setting details, such as the file type, bit rate, display size, aspect ratio, and frames per second displayed in the video, are shown in the Setting details area.
- To use a different movie setting, click Show more choices, and then choose another movie setting from the list.
- If you want to watch your movie after completing the wizard, select the Play movie when I click Finish check box.
- After the movie is saved, click Finish.