Windows Movie Maker
This documentation is designed to help you get started using Microsoft® Windows® Movie Maker. It contains overview information and procedural steps for performing common tasks and making movies in Windows Movie Maker. The procedures describe how to use Windows Movie Maker by using the menu commands; however, you can also perform many common tasks by using shortcut keys and buttons within the user interface.
This documentation is divided into the following sections:
- Getting started. Provides introductory information about Windows Movie Maker. This section includes an explanation of important concepts, system requirements, supported file types, and a list of shortcut keys available in Windows Movie Maker.
- Understanding the Windows Movie Maker interface. Describes the different elements in the Windows Movie Maker user interface.
- Using Windows Movie Maker. Provides overview information and procedures to accomplish common tasks by using Windows Movie Maker.
- Accessibility for people with disabilities. Lists the features, products, and services that make Windows Movie Maker more accessible for people with disabilities.
- Glossary. Provides terms and definitions related to Windows Movie Maker.