|Bahrain flag|| Bahrain has a total land surface area of 655 Sq Km (253 Sq miles)
Bahrain is part of Middle East
- The currency used in Bahrain is Bahraini Dinar
- The language of Bahrain is Arabic, English, Farsi, and Urdu
- The capital of Bahrain is Manama
- The time in Bahrain is 20:12
- The coastline of Bahrain is 161 kilometres (100 miles)
The climate in Bahrain is arid; mild, pleasant winters; very hot, humid summers
Bahrain Underwater Photo Sites
|Diving in the Persian (Arabian) Gulf, it is very different from the Red Sea. Lots of silt here with a few coral reefs, sea grass beds, and interesting oyster beds here in Bahrain. Haven't been to UAE or Oman, but have been doing lots of diving here in Bahrain. Water temp is dropping. Starting putting on shorties a few weeks ago, almost time for full wet suits. During November, water temps can drop 5 to 7 deg C per week. It's down to the 20's now. A month ago, we were in t-shirts! |
|Facts about The Gulf|
- It is in Bahrain
- The Gulf is in the Arabian Sea.
- The typical depth is 0-30 Metres 0-100 Feet.
- The typical visibility is 0-3 Metres 0-10 Feet.