Determining and changing your default e-mail program
If your default e-mail program does not let you successfully attach a movie to an e-mail message, you might want to specify a new default e-mail program, and then try sending your movie as an e-mail attachment again. Your current default e-mail program and other Internet options are specified in Internet Options in Control Panel.
To determine and change your default e-mail program, do the following:
- Click Start, click Control Panel, click Switch to Classic view, and then double-click Internet Options.
- In the Internet Properties dialog box, click the Programs tab.
- In the E-mail box, the current default e-mail program name is displayed. If you want to specify a new default e-mail program, choose an e-mail program from the list of available e-mail programs.
- Click OK to apply the changes.
- In Windows Movie Maker, try sending your movie as an e-mail attachment again.