Recordable CD drive not enabled for recording CDs
CD recording for your recordable CD drive has been disabled. This error occurs if the Enable CD recording on this drive check box has been cleared for the CD recorder drive properties.
To address this issue, do one of the following:
- Contact your system administrator to enable CD recording on the recordable CD drive, and then try saving the movie to a recordable CD again.
- If your login account has Administrator permissions, do the following:
- Close the Save Movie Wizard, save any changes to your project, and then close Windows Movie Maker.
- Open My Computer.
- Select the recordable CD drive.
- On the File menu, click Properties.
- In the Properties dialog box, click the Recording tab, and then select the Enable CD recording on this drive check box. Click OK.
- Start Windows Movie Maker, open the saved project, and then try saving your movie to a recordable CD again.