To add or remove video effects
- On the Video track of the timeline or on the storyboard, click the video clip, picture, or titles that you want to add a video effect to or remove a video effect from.
- On the Clip menu, point to Video, and then click Video Effects.
- Do one the following:
- To remove a video effect, in the Displayed effects area, click the effect, and then click Remove. Repeat as necessary.
- To add a video effect, in the Available effects area, click the effect you want to add, and then click Add. Repeat as necessary.
- If you add multiple video effects, you can change the order in which they display by using the Move Up or Move Down buttons. To quickly add a video effect, you can drag a video effect and drop it on a video clip, picture, or title on the storyboard/timeline.