To change video settings
- On the File menu, click Capture Video.
In the Movie Tasks pane, under Capture Video, click Capture from video device.
- On the Video Capture Device page, in the Available devices list, click the video capture device you want to use for capturing video, and then click Configure.
The available choices depend on the video capture devices that are connected to your computer.
- In the Configure Video Capture Device dialog box, click Video Settings.
- In the resulting dialog box, make any necessary changes to the video settings such as the compression rate and display size of your video, and then close the dialog box.
The specific changes you can make depend on the accompanying software installed with your capture device.
- In the Configure Video Capture Device dialog box, click Close, and then complete the remaining pages in the wizard.