To edit project properties
- On the File menu, click Properties.
- In the Project Properties dialog box, enter the following information:
- In the Title box, type a title for your project.
- In the Author box, type the name of the author of the project.
- In the Copyright box, type any copyright information you want to add.
- In the Rating box, type a rating for the current project.
- In the Description box, type a short description for your project.
- The project properties become the properties of the final saved movie. Many of the properties you enter, such as the title, author, copyright information, and so forth can be displayed by many media players when your final saved movie is played back.