To save a movie to a Pocket PC device
- On the File menu, click Save Movie File, and then click My computer.
In the Movie Tasks pane, under Finish Movie, click Save to my computer.
- In the Enter a file name for your saved movie box, type a name for your movie.
- In the Choose a place to save your movie box, do one of the following:
- Choose the path and folder name for the location in which you want to store your movie in the drive:\Documents and Settings\UserName\My Documents\DeviceName My Documents where drive is the drive the folder is stored on, UserName is the Windows account user name you are logged in as, and DeviceName My Documents is the name of the Pocket PC as recognized by ActiveSync and a folder that is automatically synchronized with your Pocket PC.
- Click Browse if the place drive:\Documents and Settings\UserName\My Documents\DeviceName My Documents is not already listed in the drop-down box, and then locate and choose this location.
- To create a new folder, click Make New Folder in the Browse For File dialog box, and then type a name for the new folder.
- On the Movie Setting page, click Show more choices, and then choose one of the Video for Pocket PC movie settings in the Other settings list.
- If you want to watch your movie on your computer after completing the wizard, select the Play movie when I click Finish check box.
- After the movie is saved, click Finish.
- With your Pocket PC connected to your computer, start Microsoft ActiveSync® (or the application you use to synchronize your Pocket PC device with your computer), and then click Sync (if necessary).
- Choose one of the Video for Pocket PC settings that are suited for saving a movie for playback on a Pocket PC.