To save a movie to a CD-R or CD-RW
- On the File menu, click Save Movie File, and then click Recordable CD.
In the Movie Tasks pane, under Finish Movie, click Save to CD.
- In the Enter a file name for your saved movie box, type a name for your movie.
- In the Enter a name for the CD box, type a name for the CD.
- On the Movie Setting page, do one of the following:
- To use the default movie setting, click Best quality for recordable CD (recommended). The specific setting details, such as the file type, bit rate, display size, aspect ratio, and frames per second displayed in the video, are shown in the Setting details area.
- To use a different movie setting, click Show more choices, and then choose another movie setting from the list.
- To save the movie to another recordable CD, select the Save this movie to another recordable CD. Replace the recordable CD with another, and then repeat steps 2 through 4.
- If the CD is not ejected automatically from the recordable CD drive, press the eject button on the recordable CD drive.