To send a movie as an attachment in an e-mail message
- On the File menu, click Save Movie File, and then click E-mail.
In the Movie Tasks pane, under Finish Movie, click Send in e-mail.
- After the movie is saved, do any of the following:
- To play the movie in your default player before sending it, click Play the movie.
- To save a local copy of the movie on your computer in addition to sending as an e-mail attachment, click Save a copy of my movie on my computer, enter a movie file name in the File name box, and then click Save.
- In your default e-mail program, enter the e-mail address of the person you are sending the movie to, add any additional text to the body, and then send the message.
- If your movie cannot be attached to an e-mail message automatically by Windows Movie Maker, you can still send your movie by saving it to your computer, and then manually attaching the movie to an e-mail message in your e-mail program. For more information, see Saving a movie to My computer.