To send a movie to a video hosting provider on the Web
- On the File menu, click Save Movie File, and then click The Web.
In the Movie Tasks pane, under Finish Movie, click Send to the Web.
- In the Enter a file name for your saved movie box, type a name for your movie.
- On the Movie Setting page, do one of the following:
- On the Select a Video Hosting Provider and Sign In page, do one of the following:
- If you have an account with a video hosting provider, in the Provider name list, click the video hosting provider that you have an account with, in the User name box, type your user name, and then in the Password box, type your password. If you want to save your password, select the Remember my password check box.
- If you do not have an account with a video hosting provider, click Sign up now to see a list of video hosting providers available for your country or region, and then sign up and establish an account with a provider. Sign in with your new user name and password.
- Wait for your movie to be uploaded to the video hosting providers server.
- Do any of the following:
- To play the movie on the Web after you close the wizard, select the Watch my movie on the Web after I click Finish check box.
- To save a local copy of the movie on your computer and upload a copy to the video hosting providers server, click Save a copy of my movie on my computer.