To take a picture from video in the monitor
- In the Contents pane or on the storyboard/timeline, select the video clip you want to take a picture from.
- Do one of the following:
- On the monitor, move the playback indicator on the seek bar to the frame of the video that you want to capture as a picture.
- On the Play menu, click Play Storyboard or Play Timeline, depending on the view you are working in, and then pause playback at the frame of video you want to capture as a picture.
- On the Tools menu, click Take Picture from Preview.
On the monitor, click the Take Picture button.
- In the File name box, enter a name for the picture file, and then click Save.