Contest entries
A close up of the iconic Australian Weedy Seadragon. Its vibrant colors a treasure for everyone loves the underwater world.
By Francesco Ricci
posted 01:00 CST Today (within the last hour)
Algae Shrimp with back and side lighting.
By Marylin Batt
posted Monday, October 23, 2017
Sea pen porcelain crab  Porcellanella triloba  in a Sea pen  Virgularia gustaviana .
By Filip Staes
Dancing Star
By Mario Robillard
White tip reef sharks at Tubbataha
By Mathias Weck
Whale Shark and reflex  Isla Contoy M xico
By Alejandro Topete

Photo Dive Sites
dive sites latestCypress Spring
United States, Landlocked Seas/Lakes
dive sites latestSnapper Hole, Eas...
Cayman islands, Caribbean Sea
dive sites latestMango Bay
Thailand, Asian Sea
dive sites latestJapanese gargen
Thailand, Asian Sea
dive sites latestLeuk Bay Koa Tao
Thailand, Asian Sea
dive sites latestInland Sea South ...
Qatar, Persian/Arabian Gulf
dive sites latestChumphone island
Thailand, Asian Sea
dive sites latestLampedusa island
Italy, Mediterranean Sea
dive sites latestIsland View Beach
Canada, Pacific
dive sites latestTelegraph Cove
Canada, Pacific

infoYou are not logged so will not be able to make forum posts until you login or open a member account
  Really Simple Syndication  
message this message is important
This DX-1G has every possible accessory. 10.0 megapixel, 24-72mm wide zoom. Up to 12 X digital zoom, plus wide angle lens accessory including underwater holder on one of the articulate arms.

The camera body can be used on land as well and takes excellent video.

I paid $3700 (which included a 5% discount plus 4 hours of instruction).

I have original receipts. Everything still in original boxes. Manuals, etc.

In addition are two 8GB chips and 16 AA Sony Hi-output 2500mAh rechargeable batteries plus Sony charger worth another $200.00.

The twin YS-110 TTL Strobes each hold 4 AA batteries and depending on how many shots you take are good for 2-3 dives before recharging. With the extra batteries and charger you'll never run out of power.
I only used this camera twice. Once in Maui and once in Palau before I went going-ho into video. It is in like new condition.
Will sell for $2000.00. I live in Los Angeles, California (area). contact click here to email  or call 909-596-9...

Jbscuba
50 point member
jbscuba member image

message would you be interested in selling one of the strobes?

Papamac58
149 point member
papamac58 member image

Answer No thanks. I want to sell the complete system together.

Jbscuba
50 point member
jbscuba member image

message Hi
Robert here.
Just seen your ad and decided to respond. Was originally looking for a newer system but am prepared to purchase an older used camera system if it is worth my while. I am interested in knowing what your final price is so I can make a decision on which way to proceed. Hoping we can come to an agreement and proceed immediately with a transaction
Looking forward to hearing back soon

Rob Wadden
15 point member
member image

message Sorry I hadn't checked for messages. I'll sell the entire system for $2000.00. I live in La Verne, CA - just East of Los Angeles.

Jbscuba
50 point member
jbscuba member image

Answer I'm anxious to sell the entire unit so I can continue my video efforts. I shoot video exclusively now. I'll let you have it at an unbelievable price of $1500 if you can come pick it up. Cash only. I have original receipts. Everything still in original boxes. I only used it twice before I went gungho into video. Reply to jonathan@seeunderthesea.com. You can also check out my website that I just started to build.

Jbscuba
50 point member
jbscuba member image