Contest entries
Gewone zeedonderpad  Myoxocephalus scorpius
By Eduard Bello
posted 04:09 CST Today (within the last hour)
Aplysia parvula/seahare
By Yustus Mananggung
posted 03:29 CST Today (1 hour ago)
Lucky Shot
By George Touliatos
posted 00:11 CST Today (4 hours ago)
The twilight hour and Great White Sharks...doesn t get better than yhat
By Steven Anderson
posted Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Meet Nino the friendly American Crocodile  this guy came below the surface to say hi to my camera lens
By Morgan Riggs
One of the cutest Bargibanti Pygmy Seahorses I have ever seen  I just love these fragile but wonderful creatures  3
By Ms Photography

Photo Dive Sites
dive sites latestSpiaggia del Poggio
Italy, Tyrrhenian Sea
dive sites latestPacoz Dive Point
Turkey, Mediterranean Sea
dive sites latestlake bacoli
Italy, Tyrrhenian Sea
dive sites latestFang Ming Wreck, ...
Mexico, Sea Of Cortés /Gulf of California
dive sites latestBarrier Beach
Vanuatu, Pacific
dive sites latestNesodden, Norway
Norway
dive sites latestLembeh manado
Indonesia, Bali Sea
dive sites latestKingston
Egypt
dive sites latestTungenes
Norway, North Sea
dive sites latestbiminny
Bahamas, Caribbean Sea

infoYou are not logged so will not be able to make forum posts until you login or open a member account
  Really Simple Syndication  
Question this message is importantI am trying to find a digital vidoe camera to suit a Sony MPK TRA2, the housing is about 10 hrs old and I don't know if there is a current camera that works with it, or I if I have stick to an older format hi8 camera, does anyone currently use this model housing?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated....

Thanks

Solodiver
6 point member
member image

message Sony TRV-20, TRV-120. TRV-320. Any of the newer Sony HD models likely won't work because Sony changes the relative position of the lens on the camera face about every 10 years so your port is in the wrong place. Even if you could find someting that would fit, you'd likely get some visual inconsistences.

If you could find a newer model and fabricate a mount that would locate the lens centered both horizontally and vertically in the port it would work.

Diversteve
6 point member
member image

message At our website you could download and install mobile games for any phone or tablet absolutely at no cost. After dealing from a typical deck of 52 cards, utilize the 4 free cell places as placeholders as you try to relocate every one of the cards from the Tableau for a win. website

Aarav Yadav
35 point member
member image

message The standard capture mode will record time code along with the video data, and it provides you the facility to capture footage on an Hi8 or 8mm camcorder through the Digital camera. website

Alisondaewon
6 point member
member image