Contest entries
Feasting Hawksbill
By Henley Spiers
posted 07:09 CST Today (within the last hour)
Rhinopia
By Beate Seiler
posted 04:25 CST Today (3 hours ago)
Juvenile ghost pipefish
By Beate Seiler
posted 04:17 CST Today (3 hours ago)
  Ocean Eye
By Geo Cloete
posted 03:49 CST Today (4 hours ago)
S P E C I A L
Anemone Clownfish
By Lilian Koh
posted Monday, October 16, 2017
Body about 1 mm accross. Any help with identification appreciated. Sony rx100 iii with two stacked Inon  6 diopters.
By Pierre Mineau
posted Monday, October 16, 2017

Photo Dive Sites
dive sites latestBunaken National ...
Indonesia, Celebes Sea
dive sites latestZeeland, sealand....
Netherlands, North Sea
dive sites latestThe Magnet: Belon...
Indonesia, Indian Ocean
dive sites latestKuanji tulamben bali
Indonesia, Bali Sea
dive sites latestkona offshore
United States, Pacific
dive sites latestAdrome
Mexico, Gulf Of Mexico
dive sites latestHenderson Point, ...
Canada, Pacific
dive sites latestSealine beach, Qatar
Qatar, Gulf Of Oman
dive sites latestAdromina
Mexico, Gulf Of Mexico
dive sites latestScoglio della For...
Italy, Tyrrhenian Sea

infoYou are not logged so will not be able to make forum posts until you login or open a member account
  Really Simple Syndication  
Question this message is importantI am trying to find a digital vidoe camera to suit a Sony MPK TRA2, the housing is about 10 hrs old and I don't know if there is a current camera that works with it, or I if I have stick to an older format hi8 camera, does anyone currently use this model housing?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated....

Thanks

Solodiver
6 point member
member image

message Sony TRV-20, TRV-120. TRV-320. Any of the newer Sony HD models likely won't work because Sony changes the relative position of the lens on the camera face about every 10 years so your port is in the wrong place. Even if you could find someting that would fit, you'd likely get some visual inconsistences.

If you could find a newer model and fabricate a mount that would locate the lens centered both horizontally and vertically in the port it would work.

Diversteve
6 point member
member image

message At our website you could download and install mobile games for any phone or tablet absolutely at no cost. After dealing from a typical deck of 52 cards, utilize the 4 free cell places as placeholders as you try to relocate every one of the cards from the Tableau for a win. website

Aarav Yadav
35 point member
member image