Contest entries
Double layer with double color  fresh water above  salt water below. Shot taken into the Jail House cave  also known as Remote Muknal Siphon   Mexico
By Stella Del Curto
posted 04:34 CST Today (within the last hour)
Photo of birthday
By Sergiy Glushchenko
posted 04:30 CST Today (within the last hour)
The Happy Pod/ Sperm Whale  Sri Lanka Canon 5D MarkIII  16 35mm  F8 1/250 ISO400.
By Yuping Chen
posted 03:58 CST Today (1 hour ago)
Herman the hermit crab
By Beate Seiler
posted 01:05 CST Today (3 hours ago)
Cleaning time   lizard fish with cleaner shrimp
By Beate Seiler
posted 00:59 CST Today (4 hours ago)
Ball of rainbow runners
By Christopher Teoh
posted Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Photo Dive Sites
dive sites latestKwanji, Tulambe
Indonesia, Bali Sea
dive sites latestFakarava south
French Polynesia
dive sites latestFreeport Bahamas
Bahamas, Atlantic
dive sites latestStables
Mozambique, Indian Ocean
dive sites latestcenderawasih bay
Papua New Guinea
dive sites latestRomang
Indonesia, Flores Sea
dive sites latestCaracol Cave
Mexico, Gulf Of Mexico
dive sites latestSeaExplorer, Cabi...
Philippines, Visayan Sea
dive sites latestCross Wreck
Indonesia
dive sites latestWhale Rock
Mauritius, Indian Ocean

infoYou are not logged so will not be able to make forum posts until you login or open a member account
  Really Simple Syndication  
message this message is importantGood afternoon Benny! Some weeks I try to load new photos on a site and it turns out nothing. Photos I loaded the different size both big (800pix) and small - result zero. The indicator on a site shows that loading happened 100%, but the photo on the page doesn't appear. That it is possible to make still, I don't know. I use the GOOGL CROME browser. I think that a problem with my account. Look please.
Good luck. Sergey

Lisnic
4802 point member
lisnic member image

message Hi Sergey,

I am very sorry for the problem. I am working to resolve it. I am not able to reproduce it which makes it very difficult to track.

Please let me know if you find a browser in which it works for you. I tried multiple browsers and operating systems and everything works.

Regards, Tal

Siteadmin
100783 point member
siteadmin member image

message Hi, Tal! I have this problem too! I can't upload any shots from three different computers with different providers, I am trying to upload in Google, Yandex, Opera and Forefox. May be you blocked me when I was trying to upload many times a day without result? I want to be a your site member! Help me!!!!! And can you return to previous order of uploading - it was simple and successful!
Regards, Elena tears

Elena
1736 point member
Elena member image

message Hi Elena,

I wish I could revert back to the old version but unfortunately it is no longer supported. I was forced to upgrade. The issue does not seem to be browser related but in fact computer related.

I will not make any changes now that there are 4 days left for the competition but i will take care of it next year and find an alternative solution to the upload tool.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards, Tal

Siteadmin
100783 point member
siteadmin member image

message Good afternoon Tal. Unfortunately has to report that the problem remains, I and can't load now any image on your site. Though now I received Pro Account. Even absolutely small size of a photo isn't loaded. I often load the photos on various photosites and with one of them problems aren't present. From this I draw a conclusion that the obstacle is at you. I ask you to solve this problem. Sergey.

Lisnic
4802 point member
lisnic member image

message Good evening Tal! Good evening, Sergey! I can't solve this problem till now too. I have Windows7 professional on all 3 computers. May be the problem is due to system? But many people have windows7 but can upload shots.Do only Sergey and me have the same problems with uploading? Let's help me, please! tears
Regards, Elena

Elena
1736 point member
Elena member image

message Добрый день Елена! Удалось ли Вам решить вопрос с загрузкой фотографий ? Для себя, я определил, что проблема была связана с тем, что в названии отправляемого файла были русские буквы и программа сайта его просто не видит. Я потом столкнулся с таким явлением при загрузке файлов для видеомонтажа. Попробуйте называть файлы на латинице или англ. Удачи )

Lisnic
4802 point member
lisnic member image

message Здравствуйте, Сергей! Я кажется решила проблему, во всяком случае, одну фотографию загрузила. Зашла на сайт, и высветилось предложение скачать совершенно новый броузер Torch.Я скачала и сразу же загрузила фото - получилось!В файлах для загрузки у меня действительно были русские буквы - уменьш - так я маркировала файлы для сайтов. Спасибо большое за Вашу заботу!
Мне очень нравится этот сайт!

Elena
1736 point member
Elena member image

message Ну и отлично, значит увидимся на этих страницах )

Lisnic
4802 point member
lisnic member image

message Hi Sergey! Thank you so much for helping us identify the problem! We will start working on it as soon as possible. For the moment it appears that this was the main issue causing problems - non-english letters on the file name.
Thnx!

Ranmor
1501 point member
ranmor member image

message Hi Tal, I have tried several times to upload photos but all failed, I have two bad entries to get rid of. I use the same process, browser, computer etc. of my previous two uploads, file name is similar too with numbers and English words, so I believe the problem should not be related to my side? Wrote several emails to your service account but no reply, please assist to explain the issue here. Cheers

Millebolleblu
195 point member
Millebolleblu member image