Contest entries
Mermaid life
By Jérome Mirande
posted 15:31 CST Today (within the last hour)
Gymnothorax unicolor
Too close
By Cumhur Gedikoglu
posted 13:10 CST Today (2 hours ago)
Longimanus
By Claude Lespagne
posted 12:53 CST Today (3 hours ago)
Mermaid s Purse  in camera double exposure
By Henley Spiers
posted 11:37 CST Today (4 hours ago)
Clownfish in green.
By Mehmet Salih Bilal
posted 11:02 CST Today (4 hours ago)
Xeno crab showing perfect camouflage
By Ms Photography
posted 09:02 CST Today (6 hours ago)

Photo Dive Sites
dive sites latestPortici
Italy, Tyrrhenian Sea
dive sites latestCocotinos Manado
Singapore
dive sites latestSpiaggia del Poggio
Italy, Tyrrhenian Sea
dive sites latestPacoz Dive Point
Turkey, Mediterranean Sea
dive sites latestlake bacoli
Italy, Tyrrhenian Sea
dive sites latestFang Ming Wreck, ...
Mexico, Sea Of Cortés /Gulf of California
dive sites latestBarrier Beach
Vanuatu, Pacific
dive sites latestNesodden, Norway
Norway
dive sites latestLembeh manado
Indonesia, Bali Sea
dive sites latestKingston
Egypt

infoYou are not logged so will not be able to make forum posts until you login or open a member account
  Really Simple Syndication  
message this message is important
Used few times, always cleaned and stored properly after use.

Construction: Specially formulated Polyurethane. Custom molded to exact dimensions. SPLASH housings are more ergonomically and cut through the water better.

Features and Controls:

'Rear Dial
'Live View
'Rec/Pause
'Shutter Release
'Interchangeable Ports
'Gopro mount
'Change ISO/APERTURE

Depth Rating:
'30-40 ft
'All housings made by SPL can handle any size surf you have the nuts to swim into.
'These are not dive housings and they should not be treated as such

Weight and Dimensions:
'Weight 3.5 lbs with port and pistol grip

Includes:
'Camera housing: you choose from Nikon 3100, 3200 and 3300.
'Port 18-55mm
'Detachable Pistol Grip
'Neoprene port cover
'Leash
'Accessories.

PRICE: $675 OMG LIKE NEW

EBAY: website

Bcarmenatty
50 point member
member image

message  PRICE REDUCED

Bcarmenatty
50 point member
member image

message They are sprinkle appraised for water activity dons as it were. In spite of the fact that not made for submerged plunging photography, they are awesome water lodgings for capturing surfing, cruising, kite boarding, bodyboarding, angling or numerous other shallow water exercises. If you want information about assignments please visit our website website

Jack Kevin
25 point member
member image

message As usual, we relied upon existing surveys from a portion of the best camera essayists around as an extra wellspring of information in our endeavors to plan our pick. website

Natashaaiken
6 point member
Natashaaiken member image

message Really nice picture, I am new to here and I like your work.Thank you for sharing such interesting information to us. website

Irene Jacob
7 point member
irene jacob member image

message When it comes to underwater photography you should be careful while selecting the right equipment. So be clear when you get the stuffs. I have been doing a training in underwater photography while working with website

Cybexhosting
7 point member
member image

message Underwater photography sounds really exciting. I would love to take photographs of the aquatic life deep underneath the oceans. website

Alby Anna
5 point member
member image

message Thank you for your work on the blog! You're doing a good job!
website

Panistefanin Miller
16 point member
member image

message If you want to grow your know-how only keep visiting this web site and be updated with the latest gossip posted here. website

Talan23
37 point member
member image

message I do accept as true with all the concepts you have offered to your post. They’re very convincing and will certainly work. Still, the posts are very quick for newbies. website

Talan23
37 point member
member image

message Right here is the right web site for everyone who wants to understand this topic. Great stuff, just wonderful! website

Talan23
37 point member
member image

message Just want to say your article is as astounding. The clearness on your put up is simply nice and i could assume you’re an expert on this subject. website

Talan23
37 point member
member image

message I do believe all the ideas you have presented for your post. They’re really convincing and will definitely work. website

Talan23
37 point member
member image

message Hi just wanted to give you a quick heads up. Very shortly this site will be famous among all blog users, due to it’s nice posts. Here is my weblog : website

Talan23
37 point member
member image

message Right after study several the websites on your personal internet web site now, i truly like your indicates of blogging. website

Khalil52
31 point member
member image

message Right after study several the websites on your personal internet web site now, i truly like your indicates of blogging. website

Khalil52
31 point member
member image

The narrative of the structure itself is in like manner as appealing as one of the many show the plays website
website

Solomon
6 point member
member image

message Nice post. thanks to share with us.
website

Rushiv Bhatt
6 point member
member image

message Because the admin of this website is working, no hesitation very rapidly it will be famous, due to its feature contents. website

Khalil52
31 point member
member image

message Thank you for posting such a great article! I found your website perfect for my needs. It contains wonderful and helpful posts. Keep up the good work!. Thank you for this wonderful Article! website

Kak Brus
6 point member
member image

message No matter if some one searches for his vital thing, therefore he/she desires to be available that in detail, so that thing is maintained over here. website

Khalil52
31 point member
member image

message Thanks for sharing, great information.
website

Skipbinsgc
12 point member
member image

message Nice product, thanks for sharing information about it
website

Richelledarbenmakeup
11 point member
member image

message great post keep it up..!! a fair price it is website
website

Saint Ana
14 point member
member image

message Great Post keep it up i just wanted to recommend these website

website

Saint Ana
14 point member
member image

message We are the best in Assignment Help Online.we have well educated experts. Students often feels issues in writing assignment, so to make students comfortable in assignment we help them to write their assignments. Our expert guides dependably work in a state of harmony with the necessities given to us, and this makes our task arrangement a perfect one. website

Jacob Liam
5 point member
member image

message Students Assignment Help serves the best quality assignment help Ireland services to the college or university students at a reasonable price. To score good marks in their college, they can avail assignment help Ireland services. Our writer can write challenging homework assignments as they are well-versed with every academic topic. For more info visit website

Kristen Warne
7 point member
member image

message This is a nice website thanks a lot for sharing great website.. website

Jamesstephens
9 point member
member image

message i-Ready analyze the students in many ways and will analyze them with the perfect methods like conducting the exams examinations at various levels and will tell about the current status of the students.

Sucar 15
65 point member
member image

message hi there! It’s great site. so many topics and opinions. I used to read, basically website but now your site one of my favorites. Thank you!

Phily90
11 point member
member image

message I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this post. Thanks for posting Really Such Things. website

Jennifer Lee
8 point member
Jennifer Lee member image

message Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend. Also great blog here with all of the valuable information you have. Keep up the good work you are doing here.
website

James7595
6 point member
member image

message I really appreciate the research you put into it. website

Jaden Bonner
6 point member
member image

message This seems to be a very efficacious underwater device.

Joquim Fernandes
10 point member
Joquim Fernandes member image

message Matlab Projects,VLSI Projects,Biomedical Engineering Projects,EEE Projects,IOT Projects,Phd works
website

Neela Blore
5 point member
neela blore member image

message Nice Post. Very glad to read this post. Thanks for sharing this informative post.
website

Raihnamh
15 point member
raihnamh member image

I prefer the whole set of items, Thought about really enjoyed, I need more info . on this, considering that it is somewhat decent., Thanks a lot for the purpose of showing.
website

Raihnamh
15 point member
raihnamh member image