Contest entries
Peacock flounder
By Arun Madisetti
posted 16:06 CST Today (within the last hour)
Samla bilas/Photographed with a Canon 60 mm macro lens and Nauticam SMC 1 at Anilao  Philippines.
By Laurie Slawson
posted 13:41 CST Today (3 hours ago)
Clark s Anemonefish/Photograped with a Canon 60 mm macro lens at Anilao  Philippines.
By Laurie Slawson
posted 13:38 CST Today (3 hours ago)
Blue Shark and Diver  Cabo San Lucas Mexico
By Alejandro Topete
posted 13:24 CST Today (3 hours ago)
Octopus
By Serge Melesan
posted 05:45 CST Today (11 hours ago)
Orange cup coral   Tubastraea Coccinea
By Hansruedi Wuersten
posted 00:26 CST Today (16 hours ago)

Photo Dive Sites
dive sites latestL’enfer de Dante
France
dive sites latestveracruz
Mexico, Gulf Of Mexico
dive sites latestZevenhuizerplas, ...
Netherlands, Landlocked Seas/Lakes
dive sites latestCenote Xuxi
Mexico
dive sites latestNorth Sands, Aliw...
South Africa, Indian Ocean
dive sites latesttubbataha
Philippines, South China Sea
dive sites latestpolepole.net
Japan, Sea of Japan
dive sites latestCoron Bay Busanga
Philippines, Philippine Sea
dive sites latestpolepoledive.net
Japan, Sea of Japan
dive sites latestLago di San Giorg...
Italy

infoYou are not logged so will not be able to make forum posts until you login or open a member account
  Really Simple Syndication  
message this message is important
Used few times, always cleaned and stored properly after use.

Construction: Specially formulated Polyurethane. Custom molded to exact dimensions. SPLASH housings are more ergonomically and cut through the water better.

Features and Controls:

'Rear Dial
'Live View
'Rec/Pause
'Shutter Release
'Interchangeable Ports
'Gopro mount
'Change ISO/APERTURE

Depth Rating:
'30-40 ft
'All housings made by SPL can handle any size surf you have the nuts to swim into.
'These are not dive housings and they should not be treated as such

Weight and Dimensions:
'Weight 3.5 lbs with port and pistol grip

Includes:
'Camera housing: you choose from Nikon 3100, 3200 and 3300.
'Port 18-55mm
'Detachable Pistol Grip
'Neoprene port cover
'Leash
'Accessories.

PRICE: $675 OMG LIKE NEW

EBAY: website

Bcarmenatty
50 point member
member image

message  PRICE REDUCED

Bcarmenatty
50 point member
member image

message They are sprinkle appraised for water activity dons as it were. In spite of the fact that not made for submerged plunging photography, they are awesome water lodgings for capturing surfing, cruising, kite boarding, bodyboarding, angling or numerous other shallow water exercises. If you want information about assignments please visit our website website

Jack Kevin
25 point member
member image

message As usual, we relied upon existing surveys from a portion of the best camera essayists around as an extra wellspring of information in our endeavors to plan our pick. website

Natashaaiken
6 point member
Natashaaiken member image

message Really nice picture, I am new to here and I like your work.Thank you for sharing such interesting information to us. website

Irene Jacob
7 point member
irene jacob member image

message When it comes to underwater photography you should be careful while selecting the right equipment. So be clear when you get the stuffs. I have been doing a training in underwater photography while working with website

Cybexhosting
7 point member
member image

message Underwater photography sounds really exciting. I would love to take photographs of the aquatic life deep underneath the oceans. website

Alby Anna
5 point member
member image

message Thank you for your work on the blog! You're doing a good job!
website

Panistefanin Miller
21 point member
member image

message If you want to grow your know-how only keep visiting this web site and be updated with the latest gossip posted here. website

Talan23
37 point member
member image

message I do accept as true with all the concepts you have offered to your post. They’re very convincing and will certainly work. Still, the posts are very quick for newbies. website

Talan23
37 point member
member image

message Right here is the right web site for everyone who wants to understand this topic. Great stuff, just wonderful! website

Talan23
37 point member
member image

message Just want to say your article is as astounding. The clearness on your put up is simply nice and i could assume you’re an expert on this subject. website

Talan23
37 point member
member image

message I do believe all the ideas you have presented for your post. They’re really convincing and will definitely work. website

Talan23
37 point member
member image

message Hi just wanted to give you a quick heads up. Very shortly this site will be famous among all blog users, due to it’s nice posts. Here is my weblog : website

Talan23
37 point member
member image

message Right after study several the websites on your personal internet web site now, i truly like your indicates of blogging. website

Khalil52
31 point member
member image

message Right after study several the websites on your personal internet web site now, i truly like your indicates of blogging. website

Khalil52
31 point member
member image

The narrative of the structure itself is in like manner as appealing as one of the many show the plays website
website

Solomon
6 point member
member image

message Nice post. thanks to share with us.
website

Rushiv Bhatt
6 point member
member image

message Because the admin of this website is working, no hesitation very rapidly it will be famous, due to its feature contents. website

Khalil52
31 point member
member image

message Thank you for posting such a great article! I found your website perfect for my needs. It contains wonderful and helpful posts. Keep up the good work!. Thank you for this wonderful Article! website

Kak Brus
6 point member
member image

message No matter if some one searches for his vital thing, therefore he/she desires to be available that in detail, so that thing is maintained over here. website

Khalil52
31 point member
member image

message Thanks for sharing, great information.
website

Skipbinsgc
12 point member
member image

message Nice product, thanks for sharing information about it
website

Richelledarbenmakeup
11 point member
member image

message great post keep it up..!! a fair price it is website
website

Saint Ana
14 point member
member image

message Great Post keep it up i just wanted to recommend these website

website

Saint Ana
14 point member
member image

message We are the best in Assignment Help Online.we have well educated experts. Students often feels issues in writing assignment, so to make students comfortable in assignment we help them to write their assignments. Our expert guides dependably work in a state of harmony with the necessities given to us, and this makes our task arrangement a perfect one. website

Jacob Liam
5 point member
member image

message Students Assignment Help serves the best quality assignment help Ireland services to the college or university students at a reasonable price. To score good marks in their college, they can avail assignment help Ireland services. Our writer can write challenging homework assignments as they are well-versed with every academic topic. For more info visit website

Kristen Warne
7 point member
member image

message This is a nice website thanks a lot for sharing great website.. website

Jamesstephens
9 point member
member image

message i-Ready analyze the students in many ways and will analyze them with the perfect methods like conducting the exams examinations at various levels and will tell about the current status of the students.

Sucar 15
65 point member
member image

message hi there! It’s great site. so many topics and opinions. I used to read, basically website but now your site one of my favorites. Thank you!

Phily90
11 point member
member image

message I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this post. Thanks for posting Really Such Things. website

Jennifer Lee
8 point member
Jennifer Lee member image

message Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend. Also great blog here with all of the valuable information you have. Keep up the good work you are doing here.
website

James7595
6 point member
member image

message I really appreciate the research you put into it. website

Jaden Bonner
18 point member
member image

message This seems to be a very efficacious underwater device.

Joquim Fernandes
10 point member
Joquim Fernandes member image

message Matlab Projects,VLSI Projects,Biomedical Engineering Projects,EEE Projects,IOT Projects,Phd works
website

Neela Blore
5 point member
neela blore member image

message Nice Post. Very glad to read this post. Thanks for sharing this informative post.
website

Raihnamh
15 point member
raihnamh member image

I prefer the whole set of items, Thought about really enjoyed, I need more info . on this, considering that it is somewhat decent., Thanks a lot for the purpose of showing.
website

Raihnamh
15 point member
raihnamh member image

message Thank you for posting such a great article! I found your website perfect for my needs. It contains wonderful and helpful posts. Keep up the good work!.

Mcdowell Mcdowell
10 point member
member image

message Thank you for posting such a great article! I found your website perfect for my needs. It contains wonderful and helpful posts. Keep up the good work!. website

Mcdowell Mcdowell
10 point member
member image

message Good post. I wanna share with you my works on website

Tommy Clark
6 point member
member image

message My Assignment Services provides a 24-hour online assignmenthelp or academic assistance and consultation to the students. Be it any subject such as Nursing, Economics, Law, Engineering, or Management, we provide the most reliable help with assignment online by our highly-proficient academic writers. For more details:
website

Theresadelcas
15 point member
theresadelcas member image

message My Assignment Services is a well-established and prominent name in the best SPSS Assignment Help provider & high-quality instant assignment help online to students since almost a decade. For more details:
website

Theresadelcas
15 point member
theresadelcas member image

message Even the SAG Awards has carved a date out for the next season's awards, also with all the 25th service collection for Sunday. The awards for picture and television performances would soon likely probably be simulcast live on TBS and TNT.

Sag Awards Live
6 point member
member image

message Very valuable information, it is not at all blogs that we find this, congratulations I was looking for something like that and found it here.
website

Steven Frayne
11 point member
Steven Frayne member image

message Allscripts also provides solutions for patient engagement and care coordination, as well as financial and analytics technology.
website

Maworiz Ltd
78 point member
member image

Thanks for all the tips mentioned in this article! it’s always good to read things you have heard before and are implementing, but from a different perspective, always pick up some extra bits of information.

website

Donald Hardy
8 point member
member image

message What an interesting website which is take promising underwater photographers from newbie to pro by providing the advice on the paraphernalia and knowledge how to use it. I am impressed after visiting such a fantastic website.

Ida,
Serving quality assignment help at Assignment Help Folks - website with affordable price.

Ida Wallace
15 point member
member image

message Your blog is really interesting and inspiration to many. I'll be looking forward for more of your posts. website

Ariana
89 point member
member image

message click games.lol for[url=http://games.lol/puzzle/]puzzle games[/url]

John 888
15 point member
member image

message I write an essay about [url=https://onmogul.com/stories/do-animals-have-rights/]Animals Rights[/url]. And Canon camera is my favorite for making photos. Thank you for your advice.

Jane Smith
13 point member
member image

message Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. website

Ernest
6 point member
Ernest member image

message I was interested in this blog. Thank you for sharing the blog here. website

Petersens Petersens
18 point member
member image

message It is good habit of keeping things or product clean and at proper place but personally I am lazy about it but it seems good after reading your post. Thanks for providing updates about your product which is available for buy.

Alyssa,
website

Alyssa Patterson
17 point member
member image

message It’s really excited to do an underwater photography. One of my student love to take underwater photos so he would be happy after getting this website. And also like to keep mind always given cleaned tips.

WilliamRiley,
website

Williamriley
12 point member
member image

message I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work! I am Impressed. We appreciate that please keep going to write more content...

website

website

website

website

Norris Dean
17 point member
Norris Dean member image

message Great to have something fresh here on this article and i was taking a look on this information and then i have got many things from this article.You have great ideas to share something fresh here on this information.Thanks for your effort.
website

Karishma36
72 point member
karishma36 member image

message Best offers in online assignment help in all subjects. We have 1000 + experts at GotoAssignmentHelp to write your assignment. Book now & assure A+ grade.
website
website
website
website
website
website
website
website
website

Anny Bank
20 point member
Anny Bank member image

message It is very informative there is no doubt about it. I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my Collection. Very good work!

website

Norris Dean
17 point member
Norris Dean member image

message This is an unbelievable motivating article. I am essentially content with your great work. You put truly extremely supportive article. website

Shivanirawat
91 point member
shivanirawat member image

Rant!!! This article you have shared here's very awesome. I like and appreciate work. The factors you have talked about in this specific article are helpful. I must try to follow these factors and also discuss others website

Shivanirawat
91 point member

message I really like what you guys are usually up too. website

Petersens Petersens
18 point member
member image

message I am really happy to say it’s an interesting post to read. I learn new information from your article, you are doing a great job. Keep it up.
website

Steven Frayne
11 point member
Steven Frayne member image

message We are dedicated to offering the best online assignment writing services in Australia to the students studying at different educational levels. We have an in-house team of subject-oriented writers who are handpicked from the Australia’s leading universities and colleges. website

Hayley George
7 point member
Hayley George member image

message One day her curiosity won against common sense and she decided to break down her boundaries. She left home and entered a forest after the sun went down. Lost and afraid in the new world website

Nan Cwill
6 point member
member image

message Looking for Change Management Assignment? EssayCorp is the one stop solution for all your Assignment worries. We have a team of adept writers. For more details email us at click here to email 

Sammy Collins
11 point member
member image

message Looking for Change Management Assignment? EssayCorp is the one stop solution for all your Assignment worries. We have a team of adept writers. For more details email us at click here to email 

website

Sammy Collins
11 point member
member image

My name is Joseph Wong and thanks for sharing this information.
Get the best Finance Assignment Help in Australia 24'7.
Thanks.

website

Joseph Wong
8 point member
member image

message I really like what you guys are usually up too.
website and website and website

Maitrishah3
76 point member
member image

message Thanks for sharing this marvelous post. I m very pleased to read this article.
website
website

Karen Minton
21 point member
karen minton member image

message Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative.
website
website
website

Karen Minton
21 point member
karen minton member image

message Thanks for sharing it. Looking office setup support visit: website

James Voks
6 point member
member image

message Adam Jackson has been associated with Assignment Prime for a long period now. He helps out the students based in Australia with subject-oriented assignment help and takes a keen interest in writing for his academic blog as well. Over the time, he has received accolades and appraisals for his teaching techniques.
website

Adamjackson
11 point member
adamjackson member image

message Such a great post. first-time I visit your website and I am glad to be here and read this wonderful post. I have read a few of articles on your website and I really like your style. website

Shivanirawat
91 point member

message Do you need the premium quality dissertation writing services, then look no further than Instant Assignment Help Australia, we offering amazing writing services at minimal price. website

Henry Wilson
6 point member
Henry Wilson member image

message This post is a pool of information. The readers are quite impressed after reading this impressive post. This impressive post certainly encourages to choose Assignment Help Australia Services. You can email us at click here to email  or Phone Number: +61-2-8005-8227
For more: website

Alira Willor
10 point member
member image

message Wonderful article)
Thanks for sharing.
If you need professional written [url=https://prime-resume.com/blog/administrative-assistant-resume-sample-how-to-guide]administrative assistant resume[/url] you should visit Prime-Resume

Nanciebridges
6 point member
member image

message Thank you for organizing such wonderful info. Keep It up. Students can now make their life easy and hassle-free by opting Nursing Assignment Help service of GoAssignmentHelp portal. It is one stop gateway for success in the academic field. You can ask for buy essay online. We will make it for you at affordable price. website

Nick Wilks
12 point member
member image

message laugh Stick out your tongue wink roll eyes I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. If you are looking for antivirus security for your PC and any other digital devices than. Visit@: my sites :-

website
website
website
website

Smith
14 point member
Smith member image

message I am reading your blog since couple of days and My morning starts with your blog. I get to learn lot of new things and For a moment I never had a feeling that I am reading.

website
website
website
website
website

Helpsupportnumber
10 point member
helpsupportnumber member image

message I am reading your blog since couple of days and My morning starts with your blog. I get to learn lot of new things and For a moment I never had a feeling that I am reading.

website
website
website
website
website

Helpsupportnumber
10 point member
helpsupportnumber member image

message i am very impressed by you your site is so neet and clean spam free i am giving you webhosting coupon website you can use it at the time of renewal of your hosting

John Alpha
11 point member
member image

message i am very impressed by you your site is so neet and clean spam free i am giving you webhosting coupon website you can use it at the time of renewal of your hosting laugh

John Alpha
11 point member
member image

message Hi there! I really like this site because many articles, hot news, interesting facts are there. It is very comfortable, you can find out useful and entertainment information. I am very interested in the study of new knowledge and want to recommend a web where you can find good essay titles. Our Free Topic Generator has been created to help students find good essay topics, interesting titles for research papers, coursework, term papers, book reviews, dissertations. Go to this web website

Katebrouwn
26 point member
member image

message Hello there! I enjoyed reading this post. There was plenty of cognitive information that previously I didn't know. I also check out the website when I want to read something informative and not just for entertainment.

Amelia Wang
17 point member
member image

message I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. If you are looking for antivirus security for your PC and any other digital devices than. Visit@: my sites :- website
website
website
website

Smith
14 point member
Smith member image

message I highly appreciate your keen interest. Make your life hassle-free and smooth by leveraging Nursing Assignment Help service of GoAssignmentHelp portal. Here at GoAssignmentHelp, You can ask for do my assignments online at best available & affordable prices.
website

Nick Wilks
12 point member
member image

message human resource assignment writing help

Abc Assignment Help
12 point member
Abc assignment help member image

message ABC Assignment Help is a premium academic writing service offering expert assignment help to students worldwide. We provide expert help for writing assignments, essays, coursework, report writing, case study, research paper and thesis. The focus of our services is on providing personalized solution to every assignment along with proper and accurate referencing. Our services are available in over 100 subjects focused on delivering excellence every time
visit
website

Abc Assignment Help
12 point member
Abc assignment help member image

I enjoyed reading this blog. in my opinion, everything was perfectly written there as well as few small tips are also can be taken as healthy suggestion. Descriptive informative content written in this blog is very useful.

website
website Stick out your tongue

Alexwilson125
13 point member
alexwilson125 member image

message Thanks for the useful article. Despite the fact that I am a manager at website I am not technically savvy at all. I always look up for the solution on the Internet. Keep up sharing informative posts!

Hallie Green
7 point member
Hallie Green member image

message Your article is detailed, thanks to it I solved the problem I am entangled. I will regularly follow your writers and visit this site daily.
website
website

Alexwilson125
13 point member
alexwilson125 member image

Your article is awesome! How long does it take to complete this article? I have read through other blogs, but they are cumbersome and confusing. I hope you continue to have such quality articles to share with everyone! I believe there will be many people who share my views when they read this article from you!
website
website

Oliviajackson125
6 point member
member image

message It has to be a good thing to be here on this website and I am waiting for this such a long time. You have great ideas to share many things with all of us.
website
website

Karishma36
72 point member
karishma36 member image

message Best packers and movers in India
website
website
website

Sunil Pandit
5 point member
member image

message Online Assignment Help- GotoAssignmentHelp Offers Assignment Help Australia by Top Assignment Helper. Buy Online Assignment Help with FLAT 20% OFF in AUS, UK & USA
website

Annybank2018
20 point member
annybank2018 member image

message Nowadays when people more and more delve into the topic of photography issues arises proposal to write more about photography. Here on 100 great essays pdf you can find a lot of additional information that may be useful.

Mirabella
27 point member
Mirabella member image

message Nowadays when people more and more delve into the topic of photography issues arises proposal to write more about photography. Here on 100 great essays pdf you can find a lot of additional information that may be useful. website

Mirabella
27 point member
Mirabella member image

message Such an unbelievable post. first-time I visit your site and I am glad to be here and examined this incredible post. I have examined a few articles on your site and I really like your style.
website
website

Shivanirawat
91 point member

message Get best Quality Saffron Shilajit, And Other Kashmiri Store items at website With Free shipping all Over india With an Affordable Price In the Market.

Get Top QUality Vapes,Vape Pen Vape Mods And Other e Cigrattte Item online In India With an Affordable Price website

Check the Men's Best Hair Style and hair Cuts in Usa With top Trends in the Hair Cutting marketing fields feel The New The Look By Visiting website

This was Such A Good Post if You can Check Out best i am Sure you will love it website

Kashmir

This was Such A Good Post and Want To Travel To Kashmir Then if You can Check Out best i am Sure you will love it website

High in proteins and fats, yet, low in calories Eggs form one of the best diets to lose-lose weight. website

Get Top quality Baby doll dresses and Best quality Languiries in India For hone...

Umar Bhat
13 point member
member image

message Get best Quality Saffron Shilajit, And Other Kashmiri Store items at website With Free shipping all Over india With an Affordable Price In the Market.

Get Top QUality Vapes,Vape Pen Vape Mods And Other e Cigrattte Item online In India With an Affordable Price website

Check the Men's Best Hair Style and hair Cuts in Usa With top Trends in the Hair Cutting marketing fields feel The New The Look By Visiting website

This was Such A Good Post if You can Check Out best i am Sure you will love it website

Kashmir

This was Such A Good Post and Want To Travel To Kashmir Then if You can Check Out best i am Sure you will love it website

High in proteins and fats, yet, low in calories Eggs form one of the best diets to lose-lose weight. website

Get Top quality Baby doll dresses and Best quality Languiries in India For hone...

Umar Bhat
13 point member
member image

message Who can write my assignment online in UK? Hire MyAssignmentHelp.Co.Uk will do your assignment online for you. They can directly place the order by using the online order form displayed on the homepage. Once students place their request for getting their assignments written by well-qualified experts, our operation sends them a free assignment quote. Avail best price and higher grades. When they agree to make the payment, the order gets confirmed. In the last step, they receive the completed assignment in their account before the deadline. website

Adam Bebrew
18 point member
member image

message Who can write my assignment online in UK? Hire MyAssignmentHelp.Co.Uk will do your assignment online for you. They can directly place the order by using the online order form displayed on the homepage. Once students place their request for getting their assignments written by well-qualified experts, our operation sends them a free assignment quote. Avail best price and higher grades. When they agree to make the payment, the order gets confirmed. In the last step, they receive the completed assignment in their account before the deadline. website

Adam Bebrew
18 point member
member image

Adam Bebrew
18 point member
member image

message new!Such a great post.It is very informative information for us. Thanx fir sharing this kind of post. website

Angelinajolie
10 point member
member image